Sunday, June 04, 2017

Wonder Woman vs Cheetah

By combining two of my old drawings and retouching them up a little I've came up with a new one :)
The Wonder Woman movie it's great. Finally DC comics makes a good super hero movie that stands up to Marvel's standards. It's everything I've always wanted to see in a Wonder Woman movie since I reed her comics as a child. Is entertaining, exciting and it has a lot of heart. Well done Patty Jenkins.
I hope DC and specially Warner Brothers executives learn from this experience and keep making good super hero movies like this one. That would be great!

1 comment:

Cosplay Costumes said...

This is really a nice blog. Now our website cosjj.com is also looking for the excellent cosplayer, contact us via
info@cosjj.com if you have have any insterests, we would offer free costumes to you as long as you meet our sponsoring terms.

Free Costumes

Wonder Woman Cosplay Costumes