Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Black Witch

Mysa Nal trained on Sorcerer's World to learn the mystic arts. Her vast powers helped the Legion of Super Heroes defeat Darkseid, after which she was offered membership and accepted, as the White Witch.
On the Retroboot New Earth, when Superboy-Prime killed Kinetix, Mordu gained all Mysa's powers. Mordru then injured Blok, who was trying to protect her. Enraged she used her most powerful spell Aufero Magnus Infusco which caused all Mordu magical powers and his physical form to be absorbed into Mysa, causing her to transform into the Black Witch.
Since it's almost Halloween it seemed appropriate to post something like this.
The BG it's a modified wall paper I found. 
I based this one on a comic book panel I came across. 
I hope you all have an amazing Halloween!!!

T    

2 comments:

djessiex said...

WOW!!!! Thank you!!!
When the page was loading all I saw was the words Black Witch and became excited off the title alone, imagine what happened when I saw the actual pic. Been waiting a long time for a pic of her from anybody and you nailed, you are awesome!!

Tommy T said...

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!