Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Playa Dust

My latest painting. Here's where I got so far digitally, I'll be painting what 's left on the printed canvas live at Lure, located at 1439 Ivar Av. Los Angeles CA on Saturday October 25th. The event it's called Deca-Dance Pre-Halloween.
I'm thinking about adding a real bindi to the painting, and with acrylic maybe a little more detail on the body painting, the hair and the rusted BG with sponge. 
The idea of this painting it's that the model it's covering her face with a feather from some Playa dust flowing bye at Burning Man. The background could be a rusted mutant vehicle parked there.
I'm sure I'll texturize it once I'm completely done with it.
Painting 6 of 11 almost done.


2 comments:

Media Man said...

Gorgeous painting. But we're all waiting for more legionnaires! :)

Tommy T said...

LOL, Thank you!
I know I miss drawing Legion characters.
I still have a few left...
Eventually, maybe for Comic Con, I'll print a 11x17 monstrous group shot with them all.
Cheers