Monday, May 11, 2009

WB Mural



Well, here it is. I finally got a chance to swing by the WB lot and take a shot of my handy work.
It's nice to see your artwork jumbo size.
I heard some rumors WB spend 2 million dollars in the making of the New Mural.
I'm a little depress after hearing that, I wish a had one third of that for all the work I put on it.


And here is what the Mural looks like at night. Pretty cool idea to have the villains showing up at night only.
The Villain with a smiling cheek, says he’s strong but instead is weak.
Look at my previous"WB Mural 2009" post for more details about it.
A friend of mine send me this picture taking at dusk, nice quality pic.

1 comment:

Sean Galloway said...

Heya, Tommy! it was really nice to see ya at HoS, yesterday.

Thank you for the comment. Man your blog is incredible!

I'm adding yo to my list to see your future updates.

Have a good one and talk with ya soon, bud!