Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quicksilver vs. The Flash


I always wanted to see a comic book about this one. When I was doing research for the characters I already had something specific in mind. Then I came across one Flash piece by Karl Kerschl that already was what I wanted to do, so I based it on his work.
It came up OK, it's not exactly what I wanted, but I'm happy with it.
Once nicknamed the Scarlet Speedster, all incarnations of the Flash possess "super-speed", which includes the ability to run and move extremely fast, use superhuman reflexes and seemingly violate certain laws of physics. Thus far, four different characters, each of whom somehow gained the power of "super-speed", have assumed the identity of the Flash: Jay Garrick (1940-), Barry Allen (1956-1985, 2008-), Wally West (1986-2006, 2007-), and Bart Allen (2006-2007).
Quicksilver or Pietro Django Maximoff is a fictional character that appears in the comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appears in X-Men #4 (Mar. 1964) and was created by writer Stan Lee and artist/co-writer Jack Kirby.
In 1964, Quicksilver first appears with his sister, the Scarlet Witch, as a part of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in Uncanny X-Men #4 (Mar. 1964). Pietro and his sister reform and join the Avengers in Avengers #16 (May 1965).

1 comment:

ojesus97 said...

are you saying you found a comic out there with this fight, and it was good? I only saw the 1993 crossover with 3 scenes (crap). I wrote a story board for this fight that I think will satisfy the fans and I hired an artist to draw it because my stick figures were awful. If you know of the comic that does this justice could you please direct me to it?